Accountant (up to 32k)
Our client is US listed Swiss Tech company with various business units and global presence. They are currently looking for an Accountant for their Hong Kong office.
- Handle accounting operations including PO opening, purchase obligation and invoice processing
- Prepare financial reporting and monthly tax computations
- Liaise with auditors to assist in statutory audit and tax compliance
- Support accounting ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant accounting /audit experience; qualified member of ACCA / HKICPA preferred
- Proficient with MS Office applications (esp. Excel)
- Good English language skills and fluency in Chinese
Interested parties, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your updated CV with current and expected salary.
Salary: HKD16000 - HKD23000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 June 2022This company is a reputable Hong Kong conglomerate. Working in the Accounting & Finance Team, you will be supporting the day to day accounting operations in their high performing team • 5-day work week • Job rotation opportunity (across different departments in Finance) • Guaranteed Double Pay • Open to fresh grads
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 June 2022Our client is a leading PE fund house & asset management firm with offices across APAC regions. To support their operations, they are looking to hire an (Assistant) Accountant.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Quarry BayDate posted: 09 June 2022Role Overview: Our client is a leading commercial bank with strong presence in the Asia Pacific region, specialising in consumer banking, wealth management and corporate banking. Their Hong Kong office are seeking for junior finance talent to join their team for financial reporting and business planning.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 June 2022Our Client is a global investment advisory company based in HK. They are looking for an Accountant to support their team.
Salary: HKD23000 - HKD30000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 June 2022This is a sizable organization, owned by a large reputable conglomerate. They are looking for an accountant responsible for group reporting, budget and forecast: - Open to audit candidates - Group reporting - Conglomerate