Accounts Officer (up to 24k)
Our client is a reputable American Professional Firm with presence across the globe. To support their Finance operations, they are currently looking for an Accounts Officer to join the HK office.
- Handle accounting functions including processing payments & collections, recording client disbursements
- Process banking transactions, monthly reconciliations and reports
- Ensure compliance of Firm policies and other relevant rules and regulations such as Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Liaise with bankers, auditors, Partners, other relevant departments to accomplish regular duties and ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor Degree or above in Accountancy, Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum 4 years' relevant experience preferably from professional service providers
- Excellent spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin
Interested parties, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your updated CV with current and expected salary.
Salary: HKD16000 - HKD23000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 June 2022This company is a reputable Hong Kong conglomerate. Working in the Accounting & Finance Team, you will be supporting the day to day accounting operations in their high performing team • 5-day work week • Job rotation opportunity (across different departments in Finance) • Guaranteed Double Pay • Open to fresh grads
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 June 2022Our client is a leading PE fund house & asset management firm with offices across APAC regions. To support their operations, they are looking to hire an (Assistant) Accountant.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Quarry BayDate posted: 09 June 2022Role Overview: Our client is a leading commercial bank with strong presence in the Asia Pacific region, specialising in consumer banking, wealth management and corporate banking. Their Hong Kong office are seeking for junior finance talent to join their team for financial reporting and business planning.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 June 2022Our Client is a global investment advisory company based in HK. They are looking for an Accountant to support their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 June 2022Our client is a leading European Listed MNC specializing in consumer products and technology. To support their expanding team, they are looking for a Business Analyst for their HK office.