Accountant, Projects and Reporting | Conglomerate
This is a sizable organization, owned by a large reputable conglomerate. They are looking for an accountant responsible for management reporting and accounting projects - Open to Big 4 Candidates - APAC exposure - 2-3 months DB
· Responsible for financial and management reporting of business units and projects;
· Prepare monthly financial report, forecasts and budget;
· Perform other ad hoc projects and analysis.
· Involved in UAT testing + budget system implementation
· Degree / Higher Diploma holder in Accounting, Finance or Business related discipline;
· At least 3 years’ relevant experience in accounting
· Open to Big 4/Audit
· Qualified accountant or associate/student member of HKICPA or equivalent
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Proficient in both written & spoken English and Cantonese
Salary: HKD16000 - HKD23000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 June 2022This company is a reputable Hong Kong conglomerate. Working in the Accounting & Finance Team, you will be supporting the day to day accounting operations in their high performing team • 5-day work week • Job rotation opportunity (across different departments in Finance) • Guaranteed Double Pay • Open to fresh grads
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 June 2022Our client is a leading PE fund house & asset management firm with offices across APAC regions. To support their operations, they are looking to hire an (Assistant) Accountant.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Quarry BayDate posted: 09 June 2022Role Overview: Our client is a leading commercial bank with strong presence in the Asia Pacific region, specialising in consumer banking, wealth management and corporate banking. Their Hong Kong office are seeking for junior finance talent to join their team for financial reporting and business planning.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 June 2022Our Client is a global investment advisory company based in HK. They are looking for an Accountant to support their team.
Salary: HKD23000 - HKD30000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 June 2022This is a sizable organization, owned by a large reputable conglomerate. They are looking for an accountant responsible for group reporting, budget and forecast: - Open to audit candidates - Group reporting - Conglomerate