AML Officer (up to 34k)
Our client is a US based leading global professional firm with excellence reputation. With offices over the globe, its HK office is currently looking to hire an AML Officer to support its operation.
- Conduct Client due diligence research in accordance with the relevant AML regulations
- Perform a risk assessment and assign a risk rating for new clients and matters in C3 (the Firm's matter opening system)
- Liaise with stakeholders when further documentation or information is required to complete the AML process
- Maintain and update daily and/or monthly report as directed
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Law or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years' relevant compliance experience from sizable corporates or professional firms
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Excel and MS Word a must
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your updated CV with current and expected salary.
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD38000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 June 2022THis company is an European listed company with stable business and is looking for an internal auditor to join their dynamic and international audit team in HK - APAC focused - MNC culture - Stable working hours - Wide range of international and business exposure
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 June 2022Our client is a US based leading professional firm with excellence reputation. With offices over the globe, its HK office is currently looking to hire an Accounant to support its operation.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 June 2022Our Client is a HK listed & market leading company with presence across the globe. They are currently looking for a Supervisor for their Group Consolidation & Reporting team.
Salary: HKD23000 - HKD33000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 June 2022This company is a sizeable conglomerate with diversified businesses. They are looking financial analyst to join their FP&A team to cope with their business growth. - MNC culture - Double pay + performance bonus - Welcome Big 4 candidates - Great Career Progression opportunities - Excellent business exposure
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2022Our client is a US listed global company with excellent reputation. To support their expanding team, they are looking for a Tax Analyst.