Treasury Officer ~ 25-40k
This firm is a premium brand with prestigious historical background. Their group carries a wide variety of business lines all providing quality experience to their consumers. This company offers a wide range of comprehensive benefits including recreation allowance, education allowance, medical, dental, life insurance, performance bonus as well as double pay.
• Prepare and monitor daily cash position and arrange relevant treasury transactions
• Manage bank accounts and prepare banking documents
• Manage banking relations
• Arrange settlement and accounting for treasury transactions
• Prepare treasury reports for management review
• Undertake ad hoc projects and analysis
• A recognized university degree in a relevant discipline
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in Commerical or Financial Institution treasury
• Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
• Fast learning, self-motivated, a good team player and able to work under pressure in meeting time schedules
Good command of both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD38000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 June 2022THis company is an European listed company with stable business and is looking for an internal auditor to join their dynamic and international audit team in HK - APAC focused - MNC culture - Stable working hours - Wide range of international and business exposure
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 June 2022Our client is a US based leading professional firm with excellence reputation. With offices over the globe, its HK office is currently looking to hire an Accounant to support its operation.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 June 2022Our Client is a HK listed & market leading company with presence across the globe. They are currently looking for a Supervisor for their Group Consolidation & Reporting team.
Salary: HKD23000 - HKD33000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 June 2022This company is a sizeable conglomerate with diversified businesses. They are looking financial analyst to join their FP&A team to cope with their business growth. - MNC culture - Double pay + performance bonus - Welcome Big 4 candidates - Great Career Progression opportunities - Excellent business exposure
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2022Our client is a US listed global company with excellent reputation. To support their expanding team, they are looking for a Tax Analyst.