Financial Analytics Rotation Program
Our client is a leading financial technology data platform that’s delivers real time financial information to their financial institution clients globally. They are looking for a junior talent that is passionate about Fin-tech business to join their rotation program.
- Rotational program of initial 18 months in support function
- Upon completion of 18-month program, the staff is eligible to move to other teams such as data analytic, financial sales, compliance team
- Enrol into a comprehensive 6-week training program
- Act as the first point of contact in all financial institution clients' inquiries
- Help escalate client's queries to other relevant teams such as IT, sales, financial data, analytic, global data
- Support client to conduct initial troubleshooting, for example: logging issues, password retrieval, how to view certain financial information
- Work with critical information, ensure the security of client's accounts and data
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with demonstrated interest in Finance and/ or financial technology
- Fluency in both Cantonese and English (Written and Verbal)
- Desire to develop skills and experience in customer service in a fast-moving Fin-Tech environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge in data management, privacy and information security is a plus
- Good brand ambassador and customer service skills is a plus
- Good team player, hardworking and reliable
Our client is a leading financial technology data platform that’s delivers real time financial information to their financial institution clients globally.
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD40000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 June 2022A strong reputable financial company in Hong Kong is seeking for a Personal Assistant to support their Founder's personal and family matters.
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD38000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2022A top tier global investment management firm in Hong Kong is looking for a Secretary to support their expanding investment team. The ideal candidate is expected to be self-motivated and energetic with can-do attitude.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 May 2022A well-known FMCG company in Hong Kong is looking for a Personal Assistant to support their C-suite Executive. Ideal candidate must possess with solid experience as a Personal Assistant within a sizable organization.