Account Manager(Customer Service) - Fintech
The Role Overview: The role will be responsible for handling clients 'inquiries, conducting online due diligence and onboarding procedure with clients. My client have worked with strategic partners and served over 500 e-commerce sellers to provide high-quality financing services. This is a permanent position with Fintech company.
• Provide services to clients in Mainland China
• Proactively assist sales colleagues in handling clients’ inquiries/complaints through emails, wechat, phone calls
• Collect clients’ needs and opinions, coordinate and communicate with internal parties including Risk Department, Technology Department, Finance Department, etc. and effectively provide solutions to facilitate the communication
• Conduct online due diligence and onboarding procedure with clients
• Responsible for sales data analytics and analysis
• Perform ad-hoc assignments
• Bachelor degree or above
• At least 1-2 years of customer service work experience
• Experience in handling bank, e-commerce or payment platform clients is preferred
• Familiar with corporate or personal credit products is preferred
• Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese including Putonghua
• Good customer service mentality and communication skill
• Work under pressure with strong learning ability and responsibility, not afraid of repetitive work
• Visit clients if needed
• Good command of computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
This is a Fintech company.
Salary: HKD25000 - HKD27000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 August 2022A well-known and a well established company in Hong Kong is looking for an Admin Officer to support their day-to-day office administrative duties.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Quarry BayDate posted: 09 July 2022Our client is a leading European luxury brand with diversified products across world wide. Their Hong Kong office is currently seeking to hire a junior legal professaional to join their Brand protection team.