Administration Assistant/ Receptionist
An international stable financial services company in Hong Kong is looking for an Admin Assistant/ Receptionist to support their office expansion.
- Professional manner and excellent reception services, answer phone calls, properly handle guest, schedules meeting
- Ensure the tidiness of reception area and meeting rooms
- Provide spectrum office administrative support to admin
- To manage office inventory and purchase office supplies, stationery, office maintenance
- Provide assistance in general administrative activities and any other duties as assigned by
- Handle ad hoc duties as required
- Form 5 or above, preferably with tertiary qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience or previously as a flight attendant
- Good manner and communication skills, polite and cheerful
- Proficient in MS Office
- A good team player and able to work independently
Salary: HKD25000 - HKD28000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 May 2022A world known Asset Management firm in Hong Kong is looking for a Team Assistant to support their company's Senior Executives and the team. Ideal candidate must have experiences within the financial services company.
Salary: Discretionary BonusLocation: Eastern DistrictDate posted: 06 May 2022Our client is a leading Fin-tech company with tremendous growth opportunity across the financial services sector. A well establish and sound named upon the field, their Hong Kong office is currently seeking to hire a Client services specialist to join their team.