Office Administration Officer - Banking
The Role Overview: The role will be responsible for providing administrative support for IT department. This is a 1 year renewable contract with leading bank.
- Perform office administration work and maintain various inventory records of the Department.
- Manage filing and inventory systems.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Perform HR related tasks and maintain various records for the Department.
- Handling internal training related tasks and maintain training records for the Department.
- Verify expenses / invoices of the Department against records / reports.
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties and perform secretarial work to the Department Head.
- Assist to enforce office rules and regulations of the Department.
- To perform any other duties as assigned.
- HKCEE/HKDSE or above, with 5 subjects, including Chinese, English and Mathematics, at Level 2/Attained/Grade E or above;
- Knowledge of banking operations and/or experience in office administration is preferable;
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure;
- Proficient in MS Windows and Office; and
- Good written and verbal communication skills (both English and Chinese).
This is a leading bank.