Facilities and Administrative Manager (Conglomerate Industry)
A well-known conglomerate is looking for a Facilities and Administrative Manager to supervise a big team and manage their office management as well as their ISO project.
- Lead the office management team for the day-to-day office operations including but not limited to pantry services, mailing services, security service, office administrative services, etc.
- Prepare and analyse departmental budget and operating expenses
- Manage the outsource vendors to ensure quality services are delivered
- Assist in procurement and manage emergency incidents
- Coordinate the compliance of ISO project
- Handle any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- University degree in Facilities Management, Property Management or related disciplines
- A minimum of 8 years' solid experience of office facilities management with at least 2 years in supervisory level
- Experience in ISO projects is an advantage
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Self-starter, well-organised and willing to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 July 2022A popular and a well-established hospitality group in Hong Kong is looking for an Executive Assistant to support their Founder of the business. Ideal candidate must be a good team player, a responsible person and with solid secretarial support experiences.
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD40000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 June 2022A strong reputable financial company in Hong Kong is seeking for a Personal Assistant to support their Founder's personal and family matters.
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD38000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 29 July 2022A well-established financial services company in Hong Kong is looking for a Personal Assistant to support their company's Managing Partner. They are looking for someone with around 5 years of working experience and able to speak in both Cantonese and English fluently, a tech savvy individual.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Kwun TongDate posted: 09 July 2022Our client is a leading US professional Services with global presence. To cope with their growing business needs. Their Hong Kong office is currently seeking to hire a company secretarial professional for the corporate services team.
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD40000 per month + AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 July 2022Role Overview: Our client’s Hong Kong office is currently seeking for a Customer Services Assistant Manager to lead a Customer Service team. This is a permanent role with good salary package and benefits. The applicant must have IIQE 1 and 3.