Personal Assistant (FMCG company)
A well-known FMCG company in Hong Kong is looking for a Personal Assistant to support their C-suite Executive. Ideal candidate must possess with solid experience as a Personal Assistant within a sizable organization.
- Provide full scope of secretarial, administrative personal support to the C-suite executive
- Arrange and organise daily schedules, meetings and travel arrangements including restaurant booking, hotel reservations, flight bookings and all related matters
- Handle business correspondence, confidential documents and administrative duties in a professional manner
- Provide timely support on private and family related matters
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree holder
- 10 years of relevant experience in supporting top executives in sizeable firms, preferably multinational/ FMCG companies
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Flexible, fast-paced, quick learner, great team player and high sense of confidentiality
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD40000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 June 2022A strong reputable financial company in Hong Kong is seeking for a Personal Assistant to support their Founder's personal and family matters.
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD35000 per month + AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 June 2022Our client is a leading financial technology data platform that’s delivers real time financial information to their financial institution clients globally. They are looking for a junior talent that is passionate about Fin-tech business to join their rotation program.
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD38000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2022A top tier global investment management firm in Hong Kong is looking for a Secretary to support their expanding investment team. The ideal candidate is expected to be self-motivated and energetic with can-do attitude.