Team Assistant (Financial Services)
A world known Asset Management firm in Hong Kong is looking for a Team Assistant to support their company's Senior Executives and the team. Ideal candidate must have experiences within the financial services company.
- Responsible for full spectrum of secretarial support to the Senior Executives include but not limited to all aspects of administrative work, calendar arrangement, expenses, etc.
- Provide secretarial support to the team when required
- Assist in setting up virtual meetings and post-meeting follow up for the team
- Provide administrative support for daily office operations including expense claims, office supplies maintenance, handling coorespondence and documents
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Higher diploma holder or above with a minimum of 4 years' relevant experience in a financial company (ideally Asset Management/ Private Equity firm)
- A good team player with excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent in IT set up (eg. Zoom meetings)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excep, PowerPoint
- Excellent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 June 2022An international stable financial services company in Hong Kong is looking for an Admin Assistant/ Receptionist to support their office expansion.
Salary: Discretionary BonusLocation: Eastern DistrictDate posted: 06 May 2022Our client is a leading Fin-tech company with tremendous growth opportunity across the financial services sector. A well establish and sound named upon the field, their Hong Kong office is currently seeking to hire a Client services specialist to join their team.