A well-established financial services company in Hong Kong is looking for a Personal Assistant to support their company's Managing Partner. They are looking for someone with around 5 years of working experience and able to speak in both Cantonese and English fluently, a tech savvy individual.
- Provides a full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support including but not limited to extensive personal matters
- Manage calendars including meeting schedules, personal & family affairs
- Organize business, social activities & travel arrangements
- Manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion and diplomacy
- Any ad hoc activities as required
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree holder
- 5 years of working experience, ideally as a Personal Assistant
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- High proficiency in technology/ digital device
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD40000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 June 2022A strong reputable financial company in Hong Kong is seeking for a Personal Assistant to support their Founder's personal and family matters.
Salary: HKD35000 - HKD45000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 July 2022A well-known conglomerate is looking for a Facilities and Administrative Manager to supervise a big team and manage their office management as well as their ISO project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Kwun TongDate posted: 09 July 2022Our client is a leading US professional Services with global presence. To cope with their growing business needs. Their Hong Kong office is currently seeking to hire a company secretarial professional for the corporate services team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 July 2022A popular and a well-established hospitality group in Hong Kong is looking for an Executive Assistant to support their Founder of the business. Ideal candidate must be a good team player, a responsible person and with solid secretarial support experiences.
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD40000 per month + AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 July 2022Role Overview: Our client’s Hong Kong office is currently seeking for a Customer Services Assistant Manager to lead a Customer Service team. This is a permanent role with good salary package and benefits. The applicant must have IIQE 1 and 3.