Executive Assistant (Asset Management firm)
An International Asset Management firm is looking for an Executive Assistant to support their Senior Executives and provide office administrative support in the company.
- Perform secretarial and administrative support for the senior executives
- Arrange appointments and meetings, travel and calendar support
- Manage expense reimbursement, process orders, centralize administrative information relative to the Executives
- Maintains the Executives' calendar, coordinates, arranges and confirms meetings
- Coordinate the preparation, proofreading and distribution of reports, agendas, presentations, and other documents as needed
- Minimum 7 years’ working experience as Executive Assistant or Assistant to Senior Management
- Asset management and financial institution experience would be beneficial
- Excellent team player, self-motivated and attention to detail
- Able to handle sensitive information with care and in a confidential manner
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Competent PC skills in MS Word and Excel
- Immediate available is preferred
Salary: HKD40000 - HKD50000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 August 2022A well-known company in Hong Kong is looking for a Personal Assistant to support their Group CEO. Ideal candidate will be able to speak close to native Mandarin and Cantonese, fluent English.