Engineer (Electrical/5-day/Up to 45K)
Our client is looking for an Engineer to support their operations.
- Monitor site progress, job quality, safety precautions, and quality compliance are all part of daily supervision of new build/A&A projects.
- Responsible for supervising technicians and contractors to implement daily repair and maintenance work
- Manage tender projects, including equipment scheduling, technical compliance, tender filing, and tender questions.
- Develop specific preventative and corrective activities of Electrical equipment and system.
- Monitor fit-out works
- Liaise with external parties, e.g., main contractors and clients, as well as internal parties to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the projects.
- Prepare technical reports
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Electrical / Building Service /Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- >3 years' experience in Engineering, building services engineering and mechanical engineering in electric is a plus
- Cantonese speaking and work experience in E&M/hospital are desired
- Fluent in English Writing and Speaking is preferred
- MS Word, Excel, Power Point, AutoCAD etc.
Salary: HKD22000 - HKD45000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 June 2022Our client is looking for an Engineer to support their operations.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 June 2022A leading lift and escalator contractor is now hiring an engineering for their service team, below you may find the details:
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 May 2022We are hiring for a reputable engineering company for Senior Engineer/ Project Engineer, below you may find the job details:
Salary: 12AL, Medical insuranceLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 June 2022A HK Leading E&M engineering company is now hiring for the positions of Senior Engineer / Engineer:
Salary: 15AL, Medical insuranceLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 June 2022We are recruiting for a BMS Engineer position for a reputable engineering company, below you may find the details: