Quantity Surveyor (E&M/5-day/Up to 40K)
Our client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to support their operation
- Prepare and monitor project budgets and costing;
- Provide quantity surveying services for cost monitoring/control on site
- Responsible for the cost analysis, budgeting control, measurement, cost estimation at the construction sites.
- To negotiate and co-ordinate with subcontractors and ensure the work progress meet schedule
- Attend regular site meetings and communicate with different parties
- Liaise and coordinate between internal departments, clients and sub-contractors
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- 3+ relevant work experience in quantity surveying and E&M sector
- Good communication and project management skills with strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Familiar with PC application, especially in Excel and MS Project
- Self-motivated with good working attitude and sense of responsibility
Salary: HKD23000 - HKD38000 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 August 2022Our client is a reputable Engineering company with wide range of projects in Hong Kong. They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to support their daily operation.
Salary: HKD18000 - HKD30000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 July 2022Our client is one of the market-leading engineering company. To cope with their rapid-growing business, they are looking for a mechanical engineer to join them.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 July 2022We are seeking for a HK leading E&M engineering company, below you may find the job details:
Salary: HKD22000 - HKD40000 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 August 2022Our client is a leading E&M Engineering company in Hong Kong. They are looking for an Engineer to support their operation.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 August 2022A leading main contractor is hiring for Structural Engineer, you may find the below details of the job: