Electrical Engineer (5-day/Up to 45K/REW B0)
Our client is a leading E&M Engineering company in Hong Kong. They are looking for an Engineer to support their operation.
- Monitor site progress, job quality, safety precautions, and quality compliance are all part of daily supervision of new build/A&A projects.
- Responsible for supervising technicians and contractors to implement daily repair and maintenance work
- Manage tender projects, including equipment scheduling, technical compliance, tender filing, and tender questions.
- Develop specific preventative and corrective activities of Electrical equipment and system.
- Monitor fit-out works
- Liaise with external parties, e.g., main contractors and clients, as well as internal parties to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the projects.
- Prepare technical reports
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Electrical / Building Service /Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- >1 year's experience in Engineering, building services engineering and mechanical engineering in electric is a plus
- Cantonese speaking and work experience in E&M/hospital are desired
- Candidate with REW B0 is preferred but not a must
- Fluent in English Writing and Speaking is preferred
- MS Word, Excel, Power Point, AutoCAD etc.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 August 2022A leading main contractor is hiring for Structural Engineer, you may find the below details of the job:
Salary: HKD28000 - HKD45000 per annum + 15AL, Medical InsuranceLocation: Kwun TongDate posted: 29 August 2022Our client is a MNC company, they are looking for high calibre candidates to fill the vacancies of Sales Executive/ Account Manager
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 August 2022We are seeking for a HK leading E&M engineering company, below you may find the job details:
Salary: HKD23000 - HKD38000 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 August 2022Our client is a reputable Engineering company with wide range of projects in Hong Kong. They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to support their daily operation.