Leasing Officer (Retail/Office/Major Developer)
Our client is a major developer in Hong Kong. They are looking for Leasing Officer with experience in retail or commercial leasing.
- Handle daily leasing matters and management for a portfolio of retail stores/office
- Explore, liaise and negotiate with potential clients for leasing of company's properties
- Handle documents including tenancy liaison, new tenancy agreements, marketing analysis compilation and other commercial agreements
- Establish and maintain good relationships with owners/ tenants
- Monitor variances in various leasing control parameters
- Bachelor's degree in a Real Estate, Property Management or related disciplines
- 1+ years' experience in property agency business/property developer/landlord is preferred
- Mature and independent with good negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong selling technique and ability to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken both English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Officer – Leasing, more experience will be considered as Senior Officer – Leasing
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 August 2022Our client is one of the market leading logistic companies in Hong Kong, to cope with their ever-growing business, they are looking for a Process Improvement Engineer to join them.