VP, Regulatory Compliance (HKMA + SFC)
Role Overview: The VP, Regulatory Compliance will report into Head of Compliance in Hong Kong by providing support in compliance monitoring and controls of regulatory compliance. This is a 1-year contract direct contract with high possibly to convert into permanent staff. There is good benefits and entitlement to discretionary bonus.
- compliance monitoring and control
- handle all licensing matters in Hong Kong, assist with registration and de-registration as well as upkeep of CPT records
- update and review compliance policies, procedures and guidelines in accordance to regulators, bank's policies and global requirements
- provide compliance training to new joiners and existing employees
- be point of contact to local regulators such as SFC and HKMA and relevant departments to ensure compliance with regulator's requests
- update compliance manual and disseminate relevant information to staff
- ad hoc tasks and projects
- bachelor degree
- 5 or more years of experience in compliance
- sound knowledge in SFC and HKMA regulations
- good command in English and Cantonese, Mandarin will be advantageous but not mandatory
- team player
- high attention to details
- able to work autonomously
This is a global bank based in US.
Salary: AttractivLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 June 2022Role Overview: The business analyst/performance analyst will support the middle office and risk team in data analysis, business performance analysis for senior management. They will also help analysis raw data and visualize it for senior management team to make meaningful decisions. This is a 1-year rolling contract with attractive package (including 2 - 3 months completion bonus). Applicants must be able to read/speak in English and Mandarin.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AdmiraltyDate posted: 27 May 2022Our client is a leading Investment and advisory company with global presence. To cope with their continuous expanstion, their Hong Kong office is currently seeking to hire a Company Secretaril professional to join their team.
Salary: HKD24000 - HKD31000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 May 2022This is a well-established virtual bank. They are looking to expand their treasury team to support their continuous growth. • Financial institution • Treasury + ALM • double pay + performance bonus