Financial Crime Compliance Specialist
Role Overview: The financial crime specialist will be responsible for policy work, KYC procedure across various jurisdiction and help write a consolidated procedure for Asia Pacific region with AML and KYC uplift beginning of 2023. This is a new hire starting off on a 1-year contract with expectation to renew and convert into a permanent staff.
- financial crime policy and procedure to ensure business business are in compliance with standard regulatory and policy requirements
- give AML advisory to Asia Pacific region and first line of defence staff
- help contribute with KYC/AML uplift projects to improve compliance and enhance control environment
- build relationship across business unit managers to help disseminate information and increase favourable conditions for compliance activities
- support development and maintenance of applicable financial crime compliance policies and procedures
- 5 - 10 years of work experience in financial services, audit and/or compliance experience
- bachelor degree in related discipline
- good command in English
- strong business acumen
- team player
- attention to details
This is a global financial institution headquartered in North America.