Business Manager, IBOR Transition
Role Overview: This is a business/project manager position where the project manager will support the outreach team and relationship manager on IBOR transition. Candidates with knowledge of syndicated loans are welcome to apply.
- be the point of contact for outreach team and relationship manager
- work with product sales team to engage client outreach
- subject matter expert on processing and conversion terms of IBOR transition
- review client data quality and update client information where necessary
- drive IBOR transition agenda with senior stakeholders
- drive awareness in change management
- minimum 6 years of relevant experience in projects or relationship management in banking environment
- knowledge of IBOR transition
- understanding of corporate loans or syndicated loans
- strong business acumen
- experience in project management experience in banking focusing on change management will be added advantage
- knowledge of regulatory changes
- ability to prioritise
- strong stakeholder management skills
This is a global bank.
Salary: HKD50000 - HKD90000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 June 2022Our client is a start up spin-off global financial services company. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to support a strategic project focusing on IPO & M&A.