Our Client is one of the largest trust companies in HK providing asset servicing for investment funds.
- Prepare accounting entries and fee schedules for funds
- Prepare valuation reports and calculate the NAV per unit
- Perform bank reconciliation
- Review investment portfolios and complete investment compliance checklists
- Prepare annual financial accounts for funds
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or accounting or a related discipline
- 1 year working experience is also preferable. Candidate with 2 years direct experience will be considered as Senior Associate.
- Strong in MS Excel
- Good command of written English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your updated CV with current and expected salary.
Salary: Competitive BenefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 August 2022A leading, multinational financial services company is looking to hire a middle office trade support officer. Responsibilities: Prime Functions: * Ensure all internal/ external clients’ inquiries are logged and resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner * Ensure all daily and monthly services are delivered in accordance with relevant client needs * Ensure all transactions are processed on a daily basis * Participate in semi-annual broker review meetings * Facilitate new market initiatives setup * Contribute to team initiatives around audit, risk management * Complete special tasks and projects assigned by the supervisor or manager
Salary: Plus gratuity bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 09 August 2022* Partner with Front Office to conduct Customer Due Diligence (CDD) to ensure full compliance with AML/ KYC related policies and regulatory requirements / expectations during corporate banking customer onboarding and CDD reviews * Effectively and efficiently manage CDD reviews to ensure timely completion * Maintain high standard of excellence in handling internal and external customer queries in view of the stringent regulatory requirements * Keep abreast of local and global AML / CFT developments that impact due diligence and ensure compliance with all other controls and processes
Salary: HKD25000 - HKD30000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 July 2022Our client is a reputable bank with global presence. They are looking for a Senior Officer to take on treasury and risk monitoring in their HK office * Reputable Bank * Risk and Treasury * Stable working hours