KYC Officer - Corporate Banking
Role Overview: Our client is a top-tier corporate bank with a leading global presence. They are looking for KYC junior talent to join their team for a 12-months renewable contract with attractive benefit.
- Perform Customer Due Diligence (CDD) for new client on-boarding, ongoing review and trigger event
- Perform documentation checking, AML, sanction, and risk assessment
- Work closely with business unit, compliance and stakeholders for new client on-boarding and KYC review
- Proactively track and liaise with relevant counter-parties on outstanding/ incomplete documents
- Support ad hoc AML/KYC related projects
- At least 0-4 years of banking experience in AML/KYC review, candidates with related internship experience will be considered
- Knowledge in KYC review, including AML / sanction risk assessment, CDD documentation check, and CRS documents checking is advantageous
- Experience in name screening using system such as World Check is preferred
- Self-initiative, willing to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Good command in Cantonese and English
Our client is a top-tier corporate bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 June 2022Role Overview: The role will be responsible for supporting data analyze, managing datasets and preparing presentation& resports. This is a 6 months contract with a leading global bank.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 June 2022Role Overview: The credit admin associate or manager will support the VP in credit administration, documentation on collateral products. This is a new headcount, one-year renewable contract with a renowned corporate bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 June 2022Our client is a PE fund house based in Hong Kong with an AUM of 1 billion. To expand their business, they are now looking for a candidate from accounting or audit background to join their team.
Salary: Discretionary BonusLocation: Quarry BayDate posted: 06 May 2022Our client is a leading Financial Services provider within the commodity trading field. To cope with their continuous expanstion, their In house legal team is currently seeking to hire a Junior Contract Specialist to join their team.