Trade Support (Top Tier Investment Bank)
An international investment bank. Currently seeking a Trade Support on a one-year, renewable contract with a chance to convert to a permanent position.
- Support trade allocations, amendments, client queries and reporting daily
- Work with clients and stakeholders to enhance processes
- Support equity swap allocation and trade breaks
- Manage the equity & fixed income cash trade matching and settlement
- Help to improve process efficiency
- Build client relationships and identify straight through process opportunities
- Partner with stakeholders to address clients’ needs
- Strengthen controls
- Identify and escalate risk items to management
- Financial services operations background (preferred – but not necessary)
- Client servicing experience or knowledge
- An understanding of risk management and escalation
- An enthusiasm for working with colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- Decent Excel skills with VBA / macro experience (preferred – but not necessary)
A premium overseas based, international, investment bank.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be immediately considered. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Gary Wong on 2103 5353 for a confidential conversation.
Salary: Annual Leave 15 + MedicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 September 2022An international investment bank. Currently seeking a Trade Support on a one-year, renewable contract with a chance to convert to a permanent position.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 August 2022Role Overview: The compliance associate will report into head of legal and compliance to carry out compliance responsibilities such as KYC/CDD, regulatory updates, surveillance monitoring, licensing, and other related tasks. This is a permanent role with supportive manager and attractive benefits.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Central and Western DistrictDate posted: 14 August 2022Our client is a leading US Investment Bank with global presence. To cope with their continuous growth across the APAC region, their Legal team is currently seeking to hire a Contract Legal Specialist.