Regional Risk Manager
Role Overview: The regional risk manager will assist the senior director to implement a robust operational risk framework and a strong operational risk culture across Asia Pacific region to support the firm's strategic and financial objectives. This is a 9-month contract with a global firm.
- deliver operational risk framework and culture that supports strategic goals
- recommend enhancements to group operational risk management
- provide operational risk training that is related process and system
- follow up on RCSA
- help manage operational incidents and risk reporting
- run scenario analysis on operation risk capital assessment
- help with new system roll out and maintenance support
- ad-hoc support
- 6 - 10 years of risk management experience from financial institutions
- bachelor degree in related disciplines, accounting, finance, risk, etc.
- fluency in English
- good business acumen
- team player
- attention to details
This is a global insurance firm.
Salary: HKD50000 - HKD90000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 June 2022Our client is a start up spin-off global financial services company. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to support a strategic project focusing on IPO & M&A.