Regional HR Specialist (Up to HKD35k)
Our client is one of the leading investment banks in Hong Kong, With their expanding business, they are now sekeing a Regioanl HR Specialist to join their team.
- Ensure proper process flow in the employees’ life cycle from hiring to termination
- Provide support and smooth management of the HR processes including performance evaluation, promotion, compensation, succession planning, and diversity programs
- Conduct employee life cycle related audits including compensation system alerts review
- Maintain internal HR reference documentation on training programs, diversity efforts, cost/budget.
- Provide regular reports to global / regional counterparts and business leaders on employee movements such as hires and terminations.
- Participate in performance evaluation launch preparations, ensure timely and effective communication to business leaders and assist employees through the performance evaluation process.
- Support the promotion process including vetting eligibility criteria, on/off lists tracking
- Involve in succession planning, talent development and diversity pipeline exercises.
- Collaborate with Global and Regional HR counterparts throughout the year-end compensation process, assist with audits and other employee support as required
- Consolidate nominations from business leaders for training and diversity programs and work closely with the Talent Management team on data review.
- Liaise with International Assignment team to support HK-based employees transferring out to other locations and manage the transfer-out process
- Work with HRBP and the Compensation or Data team to produce data for ad-hoc projects
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business or related disciplines from a credible university
- University degree and minimum of 3 years Human Resources experience
- Thorough attention to detail and demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize to manage projects or employee life cycle processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey information in a clear and structured manner
- Thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment and proven resilience when working under pressure and tight deadlines
- Confident in asking questions and takes the initiative to propose new ideas
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular Word and Excel
- Prior experience with Workday an advantage
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 August 2022Our client is one of the leading IT companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now seeking a Regional HR Generalist to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 August 2022Our client is one of the leading port and conglomerate companies in HK. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a (Senior) Organisational Development Analyst to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 August 2022Our client is one of the leading logistic (MNC) companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now seeking a C&B Specialist to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 August 2022Our client is one of the leading conglomerate companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a Reward Specialist to join their team.
Salary: HKD28000 - HKD35000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 July 2022Our client is a leading multi-line insurer in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now seeking for an AM/SO - L&D & Talent Management to join their team.