Senior Organisational Development Officer (Talent Management)
Our client is one of the leading telecommunication companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a Senior Talent Development Officer or AM grading (depends on experience).
- Cooperate with organization development / talent management leader to design global level organization and talent review methodology/process for HQ and all regions
- Design team learning inventions for key talents and implement the specific programs
- Conduct global talent review guideline communication and tools application workshop, assist in training and meeting facilitation
- Work together with all regional HR leaders to communicate the global talent review guidelines and share HQ best practices, manage all regions review results, reports
- Work together with internal consulting firm to prepare as-is & to-be O-charts and talent review materials, lead entire talent appraisal process, review/optimize all review materials, and prepare results analysis for functional leaders before talent calibration meeting
- Assist in organizing and facilitating all functional organization and talent review meetings with VPs, talent calibration meetings with EVPs and final calibration meetings with top leadership team
- Responsible for IDP program
- Support other activities assigned by OD/TD leader
- Degree or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 3 years hands-on talent review and development experience in sizable company
- Strong passion in organization and talent development area
- Strong project management skills with a focus on detailed execution
- Able to work independently under pressure and prioritize work
- Good facilitating and presenting skills to large/diverse audience
- Good command of both English and Chinese (fluency in spoken Mandarin), and good at writing small articles
- Proficient in Excel & PPT, and Chinese Word Processing
Salary: HKD28506.40 - HKD35084.80 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 June 2022Our client is one of the leading telecom companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now seeking for an Assistant HR Manager/Senior HR Officer to join their team.
Salary: HKD30699.20 - HKD38374 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 June 2022Our client is one of the top tier investment banks in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now seeking for an HR Specialist to join their team.
Salary: HKD35084.80 - HKD43856 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 May 2022Our client is one of the leading hospitality groups in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now seeking for an Assistant TA Manager to join their team.