(Senior) L&D Specialist - Global exposure
Our client is one of the leading port and conglomerate companies in HK. With their expanding business, they are now looking for a (Senior) Organisational Development Analyst to join their team.
- To establish a credible talent database and compile analytic reports. Combining an analytical mind and effective communication skills, you will coordinate with multiple parties across countries in building up a talent management information database and reports for informing people decisions.
- To enhance our online platform contents and design knowledge portal for talent development and employee engagement.
- To undertake additional global and regional learning and development and engagement projects. Apart from your core responsibilities, you will have ample opportunities to take up more responsibilities and build your network to enrich your professional growth and development.
- To be the key person in designing, implementing and promoting global and local wellbeing, engagement and sustainability initiatives and activities for our employees. This includes vendor sourcing, event management, write up of various communication collaterals and liaising with global HR counterparts and employees.
- To be the lead person in global and regional training programme and project management. You will streamline operation processes and ensure engaging learning experiences for our programme participants.
- To proficiently coach global HR colleagues and employees on the use of our various online platforms and applications (including performance management, learning management, talent management and wellbeing apps and platform), providing excellent customer service and speedy troubleshooting
- University degree with 6-8 years of work experience in Human Resources, corporate communications or project management
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with interpersonal and cultural sensitivity and integrity
- Tech-savvy with demonstrated proficiency in full suite of Microsoft Office applications and various online collaboration/training applications and platforms
Good command of English and Mandarin
- Strong analytical mind and creative thinking, likes to take initiative in delivering solutions
- Highly numerate and detail-oriented, with hands-on experience in compiling data into meaningful presentation via enterprise management systems and collaboration platforms/applications
- Be able to work independently and have the ability to manage projects and internal customers
Salary: HKD35000 - HKD40000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 September 2022One of the sizable businesses in Hong Kong is looking for an Assistant Finance Manager (Payroll) in their finance department · HK sizable conglomerate · Payroll Assistant Manager, leading a team · Strong employee culture
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD40000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 August 2022One of the sizable businesses in Hong Kong is looking for a Senior Payroll Analyst in their finance department · HK sizable conglomerate · Payroll supervisor · Strong employee culture
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 August 2022Our client is one of the leading and sizable IT companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are now seeking an Assistant TA Manager (corporate functions hiring) to join their team.
Salary: HKD35000 - HKD40000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 August 2022One of the sizable businesses in Hong Kong is looking for an Assistant Finance Manager (Payroll) in their finance department · HK sizable conglomerate · Payroll Assistant Manager, leading a team · Strong employee culture