HRBP (Financial Company, TA focus, Up to HKD30k)
Our client is one of the leading financial services companies in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are looking for a HR Business Partner to join their team.
- Act as a HR Business Partner to provide professional advice on all HR related matters, collaborate with various internal stakeholders
- Provide support in end-to-end recruitment from CVs screening to on-boarding process
- Utilise different channels to source talents and match the right person to the right role
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of hiring needs, developing job descriptions and specifications
- Assist in training coordination such as new joiner orientation
- Degree holder in HR Management or related disciplines
- 3-6 years working experience in HR field, solid experience as a HR Business Partner or in end-to-end recruitment
- Independent, detail-minded and willing to learn
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Salary: NegotiableLocation: CentralDate posted: 15 August 2022As one of the most profitable team, we're expanding to hire energetic and proactive talent to join us as candidate manager / associate consultant in technology desk. Successful incumbent should be passionate in connecting people, self motivated to learn & provide new initiatives.
Salary: plus bonus and extensive benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 August 2022We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Central and Western DistrictDate posted: 14 August 2022Walters People is part of the Robert Walters Group. Our story begins with a long legacy of manpower and career consulting services operation worldwide. As a group, our services aim to provide talent consulting across both financial services and commercial sector. Our office is located in the heart of Hong Kong city centre connecting world class multinationals within minutes of reach. To cope with our continuous expansion, our Hong Kong office is currently seeking to hire driven, career minded individual to join our recruiting team.
Salary: HKD25000 - HKD30000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 August 2022A world known financial services company in Hong Kong is looking for a young/ energetic individual to support their Chief HR Officer (CHRO). Someone who is young/ energetic, has strong English communication skills and is able to speak native Cantonese would definitely fit into this role.