Communications Manager - Banking
Role Overview: This role will be responsible for communications strategy and content development, and implementation across internal and new digital communication platforms to cultivate the brand, enhance staff engagement and promote a new working culture. This is a 1 year contract with a leading bank.
- Supporting the development and implementation of integrated and digital communications plans to promote the employer brand in the market and support the Bank’s Digital Business Services and transformation strategy
- Contributing to the development of internal communications and thought leadership narratives
- Working closely with different stakeholders to develop timely and integrated communication campaigns that drive employee engagement
- Providing expert counsel on communications strategy and story-telling technique to business stakeholders
- Overseeing the multi-media content development and integrating internal and digital communications channels strategically to enhance effectiveness while ensuring the delivery is aligned with the Bank’s overall communications strategy
- Evaluating trends, assessing new data and keeping up-to-date with the latest multi-media communications trends
- Degree holder in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or a related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in marketing or communications while work experience in the banking industry is not mandatory
- A proven track record in developing, managing and implementing communications plans, and translating into solid and practical delivery programmes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including the ability to work confidently with senior executives and manage multiple priorities effectively
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
This is a leading bank.