Assistant Communications Manager(Internal) - Banking
Role Overview: The role will be responsible for designing and delivering all internal communications activities to support staff engagement. This is a 6 months contract with a leading global bank.
- Support activities to help build the employer brand of HK Insurance
- Propose and drive internal staff engagement activities
- Plan and support the delivery of staff communications programmes such as townhall
- Manage staff engagement channels such as Insurance’s intranet page, bimonthly staff newsletters and production of CEO / Exco messages in video format
- Develop, draft, write and produce internal communications materials in both English and Chinese
- Work with Group Comms to promote awareness of the Insurance business’ proposition and contribution to the Group via the bank’s internal comms channels
- Plan and implement the organisation of staff activities
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business related studies.
- Experience of working 3 years in driving staff engagement and brand build
- Proven record in organisation of events and communications, with excellent project management skills in this area
- Solid experience of internal comms channel management and content management
- Excellent writing and editing skills in both English and Chinese
This is a global leading bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 June 2022Role Overview: This role will lead product approvals for publishing category all markets with a focus on China and Japan, as well as wider creative support for GCG Asia team. This is a 2 years contract with a leading global media and entertainment company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 June 2022Role Overview: The role will be responsible for addressing customer/ merchants enquiries related to consumption voucher scheme initiatives. This is a 6 months contract with a leading global bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 May 2022One of the top tired FMCG company in Hong Kong is currently looking for Key Account Sales talents to join their family for 2022 business plan
Salary: + CommissionLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 June 2022One of the Top tired Media Consultancy in Hong Kong is currently looking for Sales talents to join their family for 2022 business plan
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 June 2022One of the Top tier airfreight company in Hong Kong is currently looking for marketing talents to join their family for 2022 business plan