Digital Performance Manager
Job summary /Introduction A listed electronics company in Hong Kong is currently looking for a Digital Performance Manager to join their expanding business.
• Develop and execute growth strategy for digital channels and e-commerce platforms across APAC
• Create and implement an acquisition marketing plan across core digital channels including PPC / Paid Social / SEO and grow new underutilised channels such as Affiliates and Programmatic Display networks
• Drive and execute the implementation of digital marketing and social media campaigns to generate brand awareness, drive traffic, lead generation, and conversions
• Develop and deliver personalised content to targeted audience via CRM and E-commerce platforms/websites
• Develop monthly/quarterly performance plan based on key business objectives, e.g., sales, revenue, CPA, ROAS, leads, CPL, etc.
• Integrate live dashboards - report and measure multiple campaigns across many online channels including SEO, SEM, social media, EDM, etc.
• Drive volume through focusing on the bottom of funnel and to ensure that the pages are built with conversion in mind
• Use lead-nurturing workflow tools to generate leads and convert those leads into customers
• Review and analyses performance to maximize campaign performance
• Recognize improvements to acquisition performance in channels and onsite experience, and shape roadmaps to implement any changes that are required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Information System or related fields
• At least 5 years relevant experience
• Computer literate in MAC OSX and proficiency in MS Office
• Experience in Google Analytics and comfortable with data visualization tool such as PowerBI
• Knowledge of the latest growth practices including paid acquisition, SEO, SEM, etc.
• Successful track record in campaign management across paid, owned channels – SEM, SEO, outreach, social, EDMs
• Successful track record in delivering leads through digital channels
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 June 2022One of the Top tired FMCG company in Hong Kong is currently looking for Product Marketing talents to join their family for 2022 business plan
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 June 2022Role Overview: The role will be responsible for communicating with wholesale customers, providing customer service such as fixing of orders, providing updates on delivery on products, also managing product pricing plans, inventory etc. This is a permanent role with an Asia's most trusted silver & gold product dealer.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2022The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for creatives design for digital marketing including banner display, eDM, animation gif, website and UI design. This is a 1 year renewable contract with a leading regional bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 May 2022One of the Top tired FMCG company in Hong Kong is currently looking for Product Marketing talents to join their family for 2022 business plan
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 May 2022Role Overview: The marketing assistant manager/manager will assist the head of marketing and distribution to work with sales team to manage and execute events and communications for global stakeholders. This is a permanent role with the world's most trusted international life insurance brokers.