Assistant Marketing Manager (Insurance)
Role Overview: The role will be responsible for preparing product / service promotion, training materials and conducting market research. This is a permanent role with a leading Insurance company.
- Design monthly newsletters, prepare memo communications, training materials, coordinate and conduct product / sales training / event for distribution channel.
- Connect with the distribution channel to provide regular product / business update & sales coach and handle the related enquiries from channels and internal client service team.
- Conduct analysis of existing client data, conduct market research and provide needed support on business initiatives.
- Assist to prepare and review product materials from business perspective.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- University degree, major in business administration preferred
- At least 5 year relevant marketing experience
- Excellent communication/presentation skills in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
This is a leading Insurance company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 July 2022Role Overview: This role will be responsible for supporting the strategic development of overall CSR & Sustainability function of the business . This is a permanent role with a leading property developer.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 July 2022Role Overview: The role will be responsible for new business development, maintaining relationships with our existing referral channels and partners. This is a permanent role with a Financial technology provider.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 May 2022Role Overview: The marketing assistant manager/manager will assist the head of marketing and distribution to work with sales team to manage and execute events and communications for global stakeholders. This is a permanent role with the world's most trusted international life insurance brokers.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 May 2022Job summary /Introduction A listed electronics company in Hong Kong is currently looking for a Digital Performance Manager to join their expanding business.