Demand planning Analyst (up to HK$35,000)
Our client is a leading US Consumer product brand with household name worldwide. To cope with their continuous expansion, their Hong Kong office is currently seeking to hire a seasoned supply chain professional to join their Supply Chain team.
- Report to the demand and supply manager , you will be generating demand plans from the sales forecast base on the product life cycle, seasonality and inventory levels.
- Working close with sales and account management team for demand forecast accuracy and constantly reviewing inventory target
- Working closely with Commercial team, you will be Lead forecast ,inventory planning meetings and inventory measurements/reports
- To measurement , and make recommendation plan to the sales forecast and inventory targets by demand and market trends and product lifecycle.
- You will also be responsible in monitoring incoming shipment arrival schedule and ensure products delivery on time
- Degree holder in supply chain/ logistics / other business related discipline
- Prior 4-5 years demand planning background is required
- Good Knowledge on Inventory Management, Operations, Shipping and Demand planning
- Strong in MS office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Team player with the ability to work in a matrix organisation
- Complete fluency in English and Chinese is a must
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD35000 per monthLocation: Kwun TongDate posted: 07 August 2022Our client is a leading US kitchen product brand with household name worldwide. To cope with their continuous expansion, their Hong Kong office is currently seeking to hire a supply chain expert to join their Supply Chain team.
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD37000 per monthLocation: New TerritoriesDate posted: 28 July 2022Our client is a World known European Buying office with multiple consumer brands worldwide. To cope with their growing business needs, their Regional APAC headquarter in HK is currently seeking to hire a Regional logistics Analyst
Salary: HKD25000 - HKD35000 per monthLocation: New TerritoriesDate posted: 12 July 2022Our client is a Leading European sourcing multinational, market leader within hospitality sector amenities including bags, skincare, loungewear and children’s products. with global presence across hospitality channel. To cope with their continuous expansion, their Hong Kong office is currently seeking for merchandiser to join their Operations team in Hong Kong.