Digital Business Analyst (Voice Products/NMT)
My client is one of the leading multinational corporation, looking to hire Digital Business Analyst with Agile Methodology experince(Jira & Confluence).
• Planning and monitoring
• Variance analysis
• Risk, issues and resolution management
• Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
• Running sprints, scrum ceremonies and user stories
Key Skills and Experience Required: Great attention to detail including the ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously without sacrificing the ability to dive deep.
• Ability to creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
• Ability to anticipate the implications and consequences of situations and take appropriate action to be prepared for possible contingencies.
• Ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach. Able to see and solve problems fast, working cooperatively with others to produce innovative solutions
• Ability to express oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others, speaking clearly and tailoring the content of speech or written communication to the level and experience of the audience (including an Executive audience).
• Ability to ensure that information is passed on to others who should be kept informed. Ensures that regular, consistent communication takes place and that others involved in the project or effort are kept informed about developments, plans, progress and problems; avoids surprises.
• Demonstrated record of successful delivery, able to attain results, drive issues to closure, set high standards of performance and pursue challenging goals.
• Demonstrated leadership in a multi-disciplinary team involved in complex problem solving, managing multiple stakeholders and conflicting points of view.
• Demonstrated experience in planning and chairing meetings to ensure they achieve specific, measured outcomes.
• Knowledge of telecommunications and IT industry trends.
• Experience working in a virtual and matrix organization to deliver business outcomes
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
• Previous experience in delivering projects in an Agile environment, JIRA and Confluence
Salary: HKD20000 - HKD55000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 June 2022A regional financial institution & a enterprise e-commerce company is now hiring a UAT Lead / Quality Assurance Officer / UAT tester/ for their technology team. Successful incumbent should possess testing experience.
Salary: HKD25000 - HKD45000 per month + medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 June 2022One of the market leading client is looking for new headcount in IT Project Coordinator/ User success specialist for their work-flow automation project team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 08 June 2022A well-known bank is now hiring a Data Engineer for their team.
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD40000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 07 June 2022A sizable Financial Institution is looking for talent to join their development team for their trading system.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 23 May 2022A multinational bank is now hiring a Data Analyst for the Campaign Management Team.