UAT lead / UAT Tester - Digital Banking/ E-commerce
A regional financial institution & a enterprise e-commerce company is now hiring a UAT Lead / Quality Assurance Officer / UAT tester/ for their technology team. Successful incumbent should possess testing experience.
• Define and prepare write up test strategy and test plan of all digital platform functional releases
• Work closely with business owners, IT, external vendors and facilitate in reaching agreement on problem fix prioritisation, acceptance criteria, etc.
• Participate in UAT review meetings, perform test results logging, report test results and participate to resolve issues with IT and solution vendor
• Participate UAT and regression test
• Prepare training materials, provide user training and implementation support
• Report defect to business side for system enhancement
• leading QA team for delivery for UAT manager position
• High Diploma and / or Degree holder in relevant field
• Experience on UAT testing or system roll out , digital banking/ e-commerce experience is a plus
• Team Leading experince for UAT lead position
• Able to work independently and able to multitask and balance work in multiple areas simultaneously
• strong communication skills in both English and Cantonese
• Chance to pick up automation testing
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 May 2022You will be playing an important role in delivering great customer experience on our website and mobile apps. You will be responsible for testing the new digital solution, and coordinate on testing process with various teams to ensure the deliverable fit release to customers.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 April 2022You will be playing an important role in delivering great customer experience on our website and mobile apps. You will be responsible for testing the new digital solution, and coordinate on testing process with various teams to ensure the deliverable fit release to customers.
Salary: HKD25000 - HKD45000 per month + medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 June 2022One of the market leading client is looking for new headcount in IT Project Coordinator/ User success specialist for their work-flow automation project team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 08 June 2022A well-known bank is now hiring a Data Engineer for their team.
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD40000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 07 June 2022A sizable Financial Institution is looking for talent to join their development team for their trading system.