Agile Business Analyst (Digital/SharePoint /Data analytics )
New headcount to joint the IT transformation team to perform as BA participate in agile environment.
• Practising Scrums in project delivery, write user story, coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
• Ensure deliverable are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
• Work closely with product owner & BA lead & development team for requirement gathering and project planning
• Work with architecture and application development teams members to ensure a clear understanding of the requirements
• Assist in driving the adoption and continual improvement of these processes and tools
• University graduate in information technology, business administration, financial engineering related disciplines or other relevant qualifications
• 3+ years Business Analyst experience in technology projects, e.g. cloud/share point/ Data analytics
• Strong in writing user story
• Excellent knowledge of Agile / Scrum techniques
• Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
• Short notice will be a plus
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 May 2022* Fresh graduate welcome * Regional project * System/application solution anlsyst and enhancement * Friendly culture
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 June 2022Role Overview: The product risk data analysis will support the team in product risk rating and product models using programming languages such as SQL, SAS, Python or Java. This is a 12-month contract with a chance to extend or convert into a permanent staff.