IT Project Coordinator/Assistant BA / PMO - Enterprise Project
One of the market leading client is looking for new headcount in IT Project Coordinator/Assistant BA/ PMO for their IT transformation project.
• Review and monitor project expectation
• Communicate with users for expected toll out time/ resolution time
• Work with Business Analyst Team and Development Team for resolving issues
• Monitor project risks / issues / dependencies
• Participate in initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closing phases of project implementation
• Assist to produce status report for various stakeholders including Senior Management
• Manage internal communications between Departments/Teams
• Assist in project administration tasks (e.g. collecting time sheet from Vendors, arranging meeting logistics, etc)
• Conduct user training
• Degree in Information Management, Business or related area
• 1+ year's experience as IT Project coordinator / IT project Admin / Business Analyst with proven ability to manage IT related-projects
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Capable of handling dynamic working environment and multi-tasking
• Experience of using Excel, PowerPoint
• Proficiency in English & Cantonese
• Short notice is a plus
Salary: HKD20000 - HKD40000 per month + medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 August 2022One of the market leading client is looking for new headcount in IT Project Admin/ Assistant BA for their IT transformation project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 August 2022A multinational well-known investment bank is looking for junior Java developer to build their own customised trade booking solutions catering their FX trading operation. They are open to fresh graduate candidate or junior Java programmer with up on 3 years of hands-on coding experience, no previous financial work experience required.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 August 2022The Business Analyst is involved in work plan definition and leading programs to support organizational strategies, project management, data analysis, and coordination tasks as required.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 August 2022A conglomerate is hiring a data analyst to join their digital transformation journey. Successful incumbent needs to have prior data experience.
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD40000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 July 2022* Develop and design new features and function for the web applications and systems * Assist in enhancing existing technologies * Assist project management and requirement gathering * Work closely in team-environment and meet project schedules