Digital Business Analyst / Project Manager-Banking & insurance
Act as business analyst / project manager to help in Insurnace / Digital Banking transformation project.
• Work with Digital Product Owner & Business side to go through design thinking process and generate ideas for customer journey mapping & revamp
• Elicit and documents business/user requirements and translate them into user-stories for development
• Responsible for in-depth impact analysis and technical feasibility study of customer journeys to support Front-end & Back-end solution design
• To drive process change requests on gaps identified and manage a project’s scope and acceptance
• Facilitating the collaboration with specialists across disciplines such as Business rep, Scrum Master, UIUX Designer, Tech Lead, Engineering, and Quality assurance
• Adhere to UIUX and IT governance procedures within discipline
• Identify key risks, issues and interdependencies and provide appropriate mitigation strategies or escalation as appropriate
• University degree in Computer Science , Business Administration or a related discipline
• Minimum 2 years Business Analyst experience in Digital Banking
• Solid understanding of digital banking product (insurance/ investment / FX / securities / card loans/ deposit etc) servicing & rewards management journeys is a plus
• Strong business acumen and good sense with numbers
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical and project management skills
• Experience in Agile environment
• Ability to work effectively and independently under pressure, meet deadlines, and to prioritise tasks effectively
Salary: bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 August 2022One of the market leading financial service client is looking for a PMO to join their team to oversee project priority, budget management, presentation to management.
Salary: bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 August 2022New headcount to joint the digital transformation project team to perform requirement gathering, act as a bridge between business and Tech, oversee system delivery.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 01 August 2022A well-known banking group is seeking DevOps engineers for production support across all web services within digital banking and consumer web service.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 05 August 2022A well-known bank is now hiring a Data Engineer role for their new Data Mart Project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 05 August 2022A well-known bank is hiring Senior Data Analyst for their team and directly report to Team Lead & Management.