UAT Tester - Insurance/ Banking/ E-commerce
A regional financial institution & a enterprise e-commerce company is now hiring a Quality Assurance Officer / UAT tester for their technology team. Successful incumbent should possess testing experience.
• Define and prepare write up test strategy and test plan of all digital platform functional releases
• Work closely with business owners, IT, external vendors and facilitate in reaching agreement on problem fix prioritisation, acceptance criteria, etc.
• Participate in UAT review meetings, perform test results logging, report test results and participate to resolve issues with IT and solution vendor
• Participate UAT and regression test
• Prepare training materials, provide user training and implementation support
• Report defect to business side for system enhancement
• High Diploma and / or Degree holder in relevant field
• Experience on UAT testing or system roll out , digital banking/ e-commerce experience is a plus
• Able to work independently and able to multitask and balance work in multiple areas simultaneously
• strong communication skills in both English and Cantonese
Salary: HKD40000 - HKD70000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 16 August 2022We are helping an investment bank cient to reform a regional IT governance project team for their upcoming regulatory change programme.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 16 August 2022A multi-national bank is hiring a data modeler for designing, implement data architecture and data modeling solutions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 15 August 2022A multinational bank is forming a new development team to kick off a brand-new regional digital banking projects across APAC.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 26 July 2022A multi-national insurer is now hiring a senior and experienced candidates for their Regional Finance Team.
Salary: HKD50000 - HKD70000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 July 2022A market leading regional insurance company is hiring a IT BA to work on a risk & compliance project.