Business Analyst, IT Governance, Investment Bank
We are helping an investment bank cient to reform a regional IT governance project team for their upcoming regulatory change programme.
- Gathering functional and business requirements and participant in project scope refinement.
- Proactively liaising with financial regulatory authority representitive and internal technical team heads across APAC
- Work with legal, IT audit, and regulatory compliance functions to ensure adhereance to all internal and regulatory policies
- Documenting business process flows and procedures and coordinate with both global and local teams throughout the implementation stages.
- Build and execute test plans, user testing and subsequent system release and production roll-out
- Prior IT project management or bsuiness analysis experience derived from buy/sell side.
- Good knowledge in financial trading regulatory compliance and requirement, SFC or HKEX.
- Good understanding of global markets, securities services, and product knowledge in any asset classes, work logic and any of their trade life cycle.
- Bonus to have experience in Target Operating Model design, documentation, and business continuity planning.
- English proficieny.
Salary: HKD40000 - HKD70000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 16 August 2022We are helping an investment bank cient to reform a regional IT governance project team for their upcoming regulatory change programme.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 15 August 2022A multinational bank is forming a new development team to kick off a brand-new regional digital banking projects across APAC.
Salary: HKD40000 - HKD75000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 31 August 2022A Bankiing client is seeking multiple seasoned developers to build their self-owned investment financial reporting system from scratch, actively looking for Angular, Java and Python talents to join their team under PROPER scrum delivery methodology.