Business Analytics Manager - MNC
As Business Analytics Manager, you will play a key role in drive end to end BI strategy including data warehouse, modelling, mining and reporting. You will manage between analyst, support team and vendor. Also, analysis complex business data to identify trends, patterns, support decision making and uncover new business opportunities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide day to day BI, reporting, and application support to the business community as received via the Helpdesk and formal business engagement meetings
- Manage data warehouse ETL processes and BI applications
- Participate in integration testing and assisting in BI reporting
- Maintain and implement BI and data warehouse platforms
- Co-ordination of system problems and issue resolution
- Investigate and analyse Retail system issues
- Identify system/business area to resolve issue
- Agree corrective actions and confirm resolution in place
- Provide communication updates on issue progress and resolution
- Retail Development and Change Management
- Working with users to confirm scope, identify and document business requirements.
- Working with IT and users to identify system usage and solutions to support business requirements.
- Identifying changes to existing processes and impact on existing roles, responsibilities and functional structures.
- Production of Business Requirements documents, Business Specifications, Change Controls, Impact Analysis and Project Initiation
- Liaison between business users, 3PL IT team and support analysts across business areas to co-ordinate inter-dependent activities
- Co-ordination of Integration Testing, UAT and End to End Tests including production of Test Plans and working with users & IT to identify test criteria, test conditions and test data.
- Provide training and documentation to support full handover of solutions to Users
- Provide communication updates on change management status, risks & issues
- Where appropriate, manage end to end activities and phases of full project cycle
- Work with the business to ensure project benefits are realised through use of IT as defined in project approval criteria.
- Provide an effective application support service. This will involve liaison with external suppliers and US based support groups as well as internal customers.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
- Minimum 7 years experience of business analysis & systems support with some degree of IT management experience
- Full Project life-cycle management experience
- Process Design and Improvement Experience
- Experience in multi-country Business Intelligence and Retail Application rollouts and support
- Fashion/Apparel experience
- Working within US based Global IT function
- Operating with organisations spread over many countries
- Relevant Project Management methodology qualification
- Business Intelligence tool qualification
- Experiences/knowledge in Business Intelligence such as SQL, stored procedures, database/data processing concepts, reports and dashboards development, excel macros, and business intelligence tools
- Process Improvement/Re-engineering experience
- Membership of relevant professional institution
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 05 August 2022A well-known bank is hiring Senior Business Analyst for their team and directly report to Team Lead & Management.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 05 August 2022A well-known bank is now hiring a Data Engineer role for their new Data Mart Project.
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD50000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 September 2022* Develop and design new features and function for the web applications and systems * Assist in enhancing existing technologies * Assist project management and requirement gathering * Work closely in team-environment and meet project schedules
Salary: HKD35000 - HKD60000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 September 2022Production Support Role (L1) Industry: Capital Markets
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 06 September 2022A well-known banking group is seeking DevOps engineers for production support across all web services within digital banking and consumer web service.