Data Analyst (Python) - Bank
A multinational bank is now hiring a Data Analyst for the Campaign Management Team.
- Design and execute various contextual marketing campaigns as well as provide actionable insights to improve program effectiveness:
- Leverage new data points, models, behavior-based triggers
- Working with business and marketing to ensure efficient targeting and communication
- Responsible for the A/B test to gain insights and learning
- Identify opportunities from data-driven analytics to drive customer quality and campaign conversion
- Develop and industrialize mechanism providing insightful campaign analytics to business to enable:
- Timely and informative business decision-making
- Preparation of robust marketing plan to boost up the business
- Lead and manage data and analytics projects
- Constantly review and streamline the current operational workflow to improve the team productivity and efficiency
- Minimum 2 years working experiences in business analytics or campaign management experience in a sizable consumer banking organization
- Effective stakeholder management and partnership skills
- University degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research or another quantitative discipline.
- Professional experiences with Python, SAS, SQL, and /or campaign tools
- In-depth knowledge in data and ability to interpret data
- Proficient in visualization tool such as Qlikview, PowerBI a plus
- Advanced knowledge in Hadoop, Spark a plus
- Experiences in campaign management and execution a plus
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 08 June 2022A well-known bank is now hiring a Data Engineer for their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 23 May 2022A multinational bank is now hiring a Data Analyst for the Campaign Management Team.
Salary: HKD25000 - HKD45000 per month + medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 June 2022One of the market leading client is looking for new headcount in IT Project Coordinator/ User success specialist for their work-flow automation project team.
Salary: HKD20000 - HKD55000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 June 2022A regional financial institution & a enterprise e-commerce company is now hiring a UAT Lead / Quality Assurance Officer / UAT tester/ for their technology team. Successful incumbent should possess testing experience.
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD40000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 07 June 2022A sizable Financial Institution is looking for talent to join their development team for their trading system.