C++ Developer (Trading platform) up to 40K
A sizable Financial Institution is looking for talent to join their development team for their trading system.
• Support day to day activities of trading desk
• Develop custom algos and implement trading strategies
• QA and testing
• Project management
• A degree from a well-recognized university, and has a good command of both Chinese and English
• 2 – 3 years of relevant experience
• Good math and logic skills
• C++ basic knowledge (Or any oriented object language, but willing to dive into C++)
• Able to work independently and ask questions when stuck. Can think out of the box and come up with solutions
• Good interpersonal skill (Communication, conflict management, listening, empathy, team working)
• Solution oriented mindset and willingness to take ownership
• Able to work in an English speaking environment
• Unix/ scripting would be a plus
Salary: HKD25000 - HKD45000 per month + medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 June 2022One of the market leading client is looking for new headcount in IT Project Coordinator/ User success specialist for their work-flow automation project team.
Salary: HKD20000 - HKD55000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 June 2022A regional financial institution & a enterprise e-commerce company is now hiring a UAT Lead / Quality Assurance Officer / UAT tester/ for their technology team. Successful incumbent should possess testing experience.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 May 2022You will be playing an important role in delivering great customer experience on our website and mobile apps. You will be responsible for testing the new digital solution, and coordinate on testing process with various teams to ensure the deliverable fit release to customers.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 08 June 2022A well-known bank is now hiring a Data Engineer for their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 23 May 2022A multinational bank is now hiring a Data Analyst for the Campaign Management Team.