Senior Developer / Permanent Role/ iBank
Work in the Technology Delivery, Equities, Wealth Management.
• Responsible for developing a new generation of applications across Wealth Management to promote a better user experience to high net worth clients.
• Be part of a dynamic team developing class leading applications for the financial industry.
• Expect to be challenged in your adaptability and ability to think outside the box and use creative ideas to solve complex, real world programming challenges.
• Align development scope and coordinate across different IT teams.
• Work closely with Scrum Master, Product Owner and Scrum teams to deliver user-centric solutions for internal and external customers.
• Work with business and other technology teams to establish frameworks for delivering online capability.
• Ensure risks, issues, costs and schedules are appropriately managed following Agile principles.
• Work with technology teams to co-ordinate development and create a delivery pipeline across multiple streams.
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design and Write effective APIs.
• University graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
• Must have excellent programming skill on multiple back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python)
• Able to work independently with various stakeholders
• Has experience in Agile / Scrum methodology
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Salary: HKD50000 - HKD65000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 June 2022My client is a top tier investment bank- As part of the Firm’s growing program of work within China, Reengineering & Expense Managemnet (Finance) is looking for a Technology Business Analyst to support various workstreams, in particular with regards to the technology space (systems and applications). This opportunity will also provide the individual with a chance to work with senior members of the firm to drive key business initiatives and collaborate across the region.