Associate/Quants & Derivative Strategy Team
Team provides investment strategies and quantitative models and bespoke strategies to external clients and the sales desk. We are looking for proactive, self-starting individual to be part of the regional team. This is a challenging role and offering exposure to an interesting, dynamic product group and work environment to build your career in.
• Support of tactical trading ideas for Pan-Asia equities (Delta 1, derivative)
• Support of bespoke Pan-Asia market analysis from a quantitative angle (flows, positioning, market dynamics, macro, etc)
• Support of providing tactical and systematic hedge strategies with D1 and/or option (bespoke and broad based)
• Support of new market flow analysis – custom analysis, data extraction, data / strategy feed
• Support for new equity and multi-asset index development - back testing, coding, tweaking codes etc.
• Degree with a quantitative discipline (BE, BTech, MS in Maths/Statistics/Financial Engineering)
• 1-3 years of prior exposure to Quants/EQD/D1/Index Research or desk strat role is preferred.
• Computer Skills: programming skills such as Python (mandatory), Linux (mandatory), Git (preferred), C++ (preferred).
• Must be able to flexibly respond to changes in priorities, be able to communicate results to a less-technical audience, work well in a team and be comfortable in a front office environment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Pro-activeness / Initiative taking & Teamwork
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 23 June 2022A foreign reputable investment bank is seeking experienced application support for support your equities derivatives desk, risk, PnL.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 07 June 2022A large asset management firm is looking for senior business analyst working on a massive order managemnet revamp and production roll-out.
Salary: HKD50000 - HKD80000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 May 2022Our client is looking for a strong Java developer to join the algorithmic trading platform team. The role requires to work with quants, Trading desks other developers.
Salary: HKD50000 - HKD80000 per month + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 18 May 2022Oversee group level finance system enhancement and support