Senior Application Support, Equities Derivatives
A foreign reputable investment bank is seeking experienced application support for support your equities derivatives desk, risk, PnL.
- Carry out incident and system change procedures, manage daily production issues
- Collaborate with development team and solution vendor to ensure prompt resolution and communication with FO business users.
- Provide 1st level support for risk management system and PnL books for equities derivatives trading desk.
- Perform tecnical configuration and implementation on data interface file for system integration from/to distributed system, and research workflow.
- Continuously monitoring the FO system operation and system performance, and minimise failure rate.
- Conduct UAT and perform deployment and upgrade of critical FO system.
- 5 years of app support or development experience in investment enviornment.
- Strong product knowledge not limited to equities, fixed income, derivatives or other instruments.
- Solid technical knowledge in databased, network, and real-time market data system.
- Experience in working in high pressure environment, change controls and incident management.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 07 June 2022A large asset management firm is looking for senior business analyst working on a massive order managemnet revamp and production roll-out.
Salary: HKD50000 - HKD80000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 May 2022Our client is looking for a strong Java developer to join the algorithmic trading platform team. The role requires to work with quants, Trading desks other developers.
Salary: HKD50000 - HKD80000 per month + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 18 May 2022Oversee group level finance system enhancement and support
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 June 2022Team provides investment strategies and quantitative models and bespoke strategies to external clients and the sales desk. We are looking for proactive, self-starting individual to be part of the regional team. This is a challenging role and offering exposure to an interesting, dynamic product group and work environment to build your career in.