C++ Developer up to 40K
A sizable Financial Institution is looking for talent to join their development team for their trading system.
• Support day to day activities of trading desk
• Develop custom algos and implement trading strategies
• QA and testing
• Project management
• A degree from a well-recognized university, and has a good command of both Chinese and English
• 2 – 3 years of relevant experience
• Good math and logic skills
• C++ basic knowledge (Or any oriented object language, but willing to dive into C++)
• Able to work independently and ask questions when stuck. Can think out of the box and come up with solutions
• Good interpersonal skill (Communication, conflict management, listening, empathy, team working)
• Solution oriented mindset and willingness to take ownership
• Able to work in an English speaking environment
• Unix/ scripting would be a plus
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 August 2022A conglomerate is hiring a data analyst to join their digital transformation journey. Successful incumbent needs to have prior data experience.
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD40000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 July 2022* Develop and design new features and function for the web applications and systems * Assist in enhancing existing technologies * Assist project management and requirement gathering * Work closely in team-environment and meet project schedules
Salary: HKD20000 - HKD40000 per month + medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 July 2022One of the market leading client is looking for new headcount in IT Project Coordinator/Assistant BA/ PMO for their IT transformation project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 August 2022A multinational well-known investment bank is looking for junior Java developer to build their own customised trade booking solutions catering their FX trading operation. They are open to fresh graduate candidate or junior Java programmer with up on 3 years of hands-on coding experience, no previous financial work experience required.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 August 2022The Business Analyst is involved in work plan definition and leading programs to support organizational strategies, project management, data analysis, and coordination tasks as required.