Automation Programmer - Alteryx (Up to 70K, Insurance)
A multi-national insurer is now hiring a senior and experienced candidates for their Regional Finance Team.
- Work with business users to solicit requirements to develop Alteryx solutions to automate processes
- Design, code and functionally test the automate solutions
- Design project plan to deliver the automate solution
- Coordinate user acceptance test and fix any issues during testing phase
- Prepare training documents and provide training to end user
- Communicate to key stakeholders on the progress of the automation initiative
- Provide coaching to in house Automation team (HK and Philippines) on Alteryx programming
- Document all processes for ease of use and transparency
- Alert management to operational problems and suggests actionable solution
- Strong Alteryx programming skills
- Experience in data handling experience is required, i.e. data cleansing, analysis, blending and mapping
- Knowledge with other technology tools such as Power BI, Power Apps etc. is advantage
- Excellent communication skill to explain the solutions to business in both Cantonese and English
- Comfortable to work with teams from diverse culture and geographies
Salary: HKD40000 - HKD70000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 16 August 2022We are helping an investment bank cient to reform a regional IT governance project team for their upcoming regulatory change programme.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 16 August 2022A multi-national bank is hiring a data modeler for designing, implement data architecture and data modeling solutions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 15 August 2022A multinational bank is forming a new development team to kick off a brand-new regional digital banking projects across APAC.
Salary: HKD20000 - HKD70000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 August 2022A regional financial institution & a enterprise e-commerce company is now hiring a Quality Assurance Officer / UAT tester for their technology team. Successful incumbent should possess testing experience.
Salary: HKD50000 - HKD70000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 July 2022A market leading regional insurance company is hiring a IT BA to work on a risk & compliance project.