DevOps Engineer/SRE, Digital Banking
A well-known banking group is seeking DevOps engineers for production support across all web services within digital banking and consumer web service.
- Liaise with incident response team and C2E Command Center and set up production alert notification.
- Maintain daily monitoring dashboard, system services operation, performance check.
- Enhance application monitoring tools, such as Grafana, ITM, Batch Run, VIzeral
- Provide production deployment support when release roll-out
- Lead BAU activities such as security patches, certification renewal, downtime maintenance, AWS hardening review/deployment and any cross-impact project release
- Ensure project team provide handover documentation and all monitoring alert is in place
- Support the implementation of Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) and Chaos Engineering design for all strategic systems
- Drive continuous improvements in processes or systems leveraging Site Reliability Engineering methods
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- At least 2 or more years of experience in web development or cloud engineering.
- Experience with Core Java 8, Cloud Foundry (or equivalent), Amazon Web Services (or equivalent), relational and non-relational databases, and Linux/Unix systems
- Experience with distributed system architecture, SOA, microservices architecture and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Experience in Agile and Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies
- Proactive and flexible approach to work, good problem-solving skill under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 05 August 2022A well-known bank is now hiring a Data Engineer role for their new Data Mart Project.
Salary: bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 August 2022One of the market leading financial service client is looking for a PMO to join their team to oversee project priority, budget management, presentation to management.
Salary: bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 August 2022New headcount to joint the digital transformation project team to perform requirement gathering, act as a bridge between business and Tech, oversee system delivery.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 05 August 2022A well-known bank is hiring Senior Data Analyst for their team and directly report to Team Lead & Management.
Salary: HKD30000 - HKD50000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 August 2022• Develop and maintain a mission critical internet application of Cash Management (Web & Mobile) • Produce clear documentation • Integrate to the existing teams in different regions